We have a lot of volunteering opportunities. Here are a few of them:
- Posting flyers each month prior to our community potlucks and guest presentations. We send the flyers out via e-mail and ask volunteers to print and post at least 5 around town. Our potlucks and presentations are on the 3rd Sunday of every month from 5-7 pm at the Spokane Woman’s Club during the school year and in Manito Park during the summer.
- Tabling at various events. Times vary, but we need volunteers at times to run our booth, answer questions, give out information, etc.
- Become a mentor in our mentorship program. Learn more on the INVEG Mentor page.
- At our monthly potluck we need volunteers to come a little early for: set up, greeting people, running our information booth, and clean up.
- Social Media and PR support. If you are an ace at public relations or Social Media, we could always use extra support. Writing content for the site and social media is time consuming and so it would be wonderful to have a few people sharing the task.
- Fundraising support. It takes a lot to keep this organization going so if you would like to create a fundraising campaign to help, we would love to work with you on it.
- We need around 100 volunteers for Spokane Vegfest on July 23, 2016. Read about available positions here.
If you are interested in volunteering please email us and let us know what you would be interested in helping with. info@INVEG.org
Thank you for your support.