Every November, INVeg provides vegan holiday meals to families in need. We feel that often the food bank simply cannot provide an ample meal for vegans and so that is why our event was created. We want people to feel truly loved when they receive this feast. This event is supported 100% by the generosity of our local businesses & INVEG members. All donations & sponsorships are tax deductible.
Qualifications: Being a loving and compassionate person/family who needs support to make Thanksgiving day special this year. We want to share with you this meal as a way to thank you for existing 🙂 You are helping us build a brighter world!
- We are no longer able to deliver meals to single people. Please only request if you have 2 or more in your party. Thank you!
- We only can deliver in the Spokane City region so we will need people to meet with our volunteers inside of city limits. If you need special accommodations, please email use at email@example.com
- We have added stuffing to the meals. The Spokane Valley Grocery Outlet has graciously donated everything to make a feast of Stuffing for each family including fresh onion and celery.
- Wayfare Foods has donated a full tub of their vegan butter for each meal.
Request a meal:
If you would like to request one of these meals please fill out our form with your name, how many people will be at your dinner feast and phone number. We will coordinate a time to meet in a location of Spokane on Tuesday the 20th and Wednesday the 21st of November. Please read over the inclusion list below and let us know if there is anything you do not want or need in the form.
Special Requests: If there is something special that would make this dinner perfect and you cannot afford, please ask. We may not be able to provide it, but we will do our best! The form has an area to mention special requests. If you have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Families with children receive first consideration.
Our Wonderful Sponsors!
Green House Adult Family Home
Thank you to Allie’s Pizza, Huckleberry’s, Animal Advocates & South Hill Trader Joe’s for the financial support of this event for 2016 & 2017!!!
If you would like to donate towards the Tofurkey drive you can make a donation using our Paypal donation button. Each meal costs about $40/family of 4.
Non-Profit Status: We are a 501c3 so all donations are tax deductible. Our 501c3 number is: 47-3146311
Each meal will include:
- Celebration Vegan Roast (Field Roast)
- Vegan Nog (SoDelicious Coconut)
- Green Beans
- Cranberry Sauce (Trader Joes)
- Vegan Butter Tub (Wayfare)
- Sweet potato
- Spiced Cider (Trader Joe’s)
- The Gentle Chef’s Pumpkin Pie w/ SoDelicious CocoWhip
- Special Treat from Allie’s Pizza
- Stuffing (Thank you Spokane Valley Grocery Outlet!)
Pumpkin Pie!!! – We are again producing homemade vegan pumpkin pies this year. Because it is such an intense project to produce 80+ vegan pies, we may not be able to make one for everyone but we will do our best. If people want to help Josh make pies, email him. We use The Gentle Chef’s pumpkin pie as the base of our recipe. It is the most delicious pumpkin pie on earth!!! 🙂 Last year Josh made 70 for friends and family. He is planning to increase production this year 🙂
RECIPE: Here is the recipe we developed over the years: Josh’s Gentle Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Dinners families received in previous years
Brands may vary from images below.
Note: We chose to name this a Tofurkey drive instead of using the brand name Tofurky. We love Tofurky but we did not want to steal their trademark.