We invite you to promote your business, group, or product to thousands of people who want to learn more about veganism and the varied products and services that support a veg-friendly and an eco-friendly way of life. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We have digitalized our vendor form to make sign-ups even simpler. We do require a Terms and conditions page still to be signed separately.
Vendor Booth Costs
Here are the Spokane VegFest vendor costs. We do our best to keep the rates as low as possible. We have no paid staff and the event is 100% non-profit. Only about 1/2 of the event costs are covered by the vendor fees. All rates increase on July 7th so do not delay. See vendor form above for details.
- Indoor Exhibitors (Comfort & Convenience) may give away small food samples, product samples, and sell products and/or packaged food that is not meant for consumption at VegFest. All samples, products and marketing materials must be vegan. We will provide one 8’ x 2.5’ table, two chairs and A/C. Booth size is appx 10’ wide x 8’ deep. Booth size is appx 10’ wide x 8’ deep. Note: Table Cloths are no longer available to rent.
- *Local small business price is available to any small business that is not a part of a larger business such as a multi level marketing organization. This discount is only for indoor vendors.
- Outdoor Vendor get to setup on grass in the beautiful July sun. Outdoor vendors provide their own table, chairs, and canopy (Optional). There is no power available for outdoor vendors except for very special circumstances such as food vendor. The standard booth space is appx. 10’x10’.
- Non-profits may choose to be indoor or outdoor for the same rate. Indoor: We will provide one 8’ x 2.5’ table, two chairs and A/C. Save $5 by bringing your own table. Booth size is appx 10’ wide x 8’ deep. Note: Table Cloths are no longer available to rent.
Animal Organization(501c3 Non-Profit)
- Animal Non-Profit’s receive a special price. We want to thank them for the amazing work that they provide the planet and this is a small way we can give back.
- Animal non-profits are any organization that supports rescued animals or provides educational or outreach services to support the rescuing of animals. If you are curious if your organization qualifies, send us an email.
- Animal non-profits can choose to be inside our outside.
You can pay for your vendor or sponsor costs the following ways through a check, debit card using google wallet(firstname.lastname@example.org for the email) , or a credit card using paypal.
Vendor Payment with Credit Cards or Paypal: We are a 501c3 so all sponsorships are tax deductible. Our 501c3 number is: 47-3146311
If you use PayPal/Credit Card, please add 3% to the total to cover the fees.
Spokane VegFest is a large community event and each year its budget is more than what we bring in through Sponsorship and vendor fees. If you would like to make a donation towards one of the key items that are required to make the event happen we would greatly appreciate it.
Large Budget Items:
Airline Tickets for Speakers: $2800 for 2015. If you have airline miles that you would like to donate, please let us know @ email@example.com
Venue: $2700 with Security for 2015
Hotel Rooms for Speakers: $1300 for 2015. If you have a connection at a hotel please let us know.
Advertising(Billboards): $2400 for 2015. If you have a connection to an advertising agency please let us know @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music Festival Stage: $2100 for 2015.
Speakers Fees: $2500 for 2015.
2015 Total Event Costs: $22,000
2016 Total Event Cost: $25,249
Expected Cost This Year: $28,000+
We really do appreciate your donation and support. We have no paid staff and so every penny you donate goes to the event. Spokane VegFest is put on by a very small group of dedicated people who want to make Spokane and the world a better place. We strive to make Spokane VegFest a one of a kind event and always free to the public.